Spring Security SAML Extension allows seamless combination of SAML 2.0 and authentication and federation mechanisms in a single application. All products supporting SAML 2.0 in Identity Provider mode (e.g. ADFS, Okta, Shibboleth, OpenAM, Efecte EIM or Ping Federate) can be used to connect with the extension.
- Support multiple SAML 2.0 profiles (web single sign-on, web single sign-on holder-of-key, single logout, enhanced client/proxy, etc)
- IDP and SP initialized single sign-on
- Identity provider discovery profile and IDP selection
- Metadata interoperability and PKIX trust management
- Automatic service provider metadata generation
- Metadata loading from files, URLs, file-backed URLs
- Processing and automatic reloading of metadata with many identity providers
- Processing of SAML attributes
- Easy to integrate sample application
- Quick start guides for popular IDPs
- Much more...